The Scottish Government's Resilience Division supports the frontline agencies that deliver emergency planning and response across Scotland. The division's staff are based in Edinburgh, Perth and Glasgow.
Resilience Division units and teams:
- Critical Infrastructure Resilience Unit
- Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear (Explosives) Unit (CBRN)
- Guidance and Co-ordination Unit
- Resilient Communities Team (The Resilient Communities Strategic Framework and Delivery Plan for 2017 - 2021 can be found here)
- Resilience Communications team
- Development Service (SCoRDS)